Alcohol / Drug Course Provider(s)
DO NOT take the course before it has been ordered by the Judge.
Classroom or Online
Alcohol Awareness Course is a 6-hour course and MUST be State Approved. Certificate MUST state the course is approved and regulated by one of the following:
- Texas Education Agency (Drug and Alcohol Driving Awareness Program)
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (Alcohol Awareness Program)
Click on Link: Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
- Select: I want to take a Class or Course
- Select: "Drug and Alcohol Driving Awareness Program" CLASSROOM or ONLINE
Alcohol-Related Community Service Hours
This information is provided as a courtesy and subject to change without notice. Other alcohol-related community service hours may be acceptable. Contact the court for verification.
1349 Empire Central Drive, Suite 800
Dallas, TX 75247
(800) 246-HOPE (4673)
Our Programs – Community Service
Fees May Apply
During the COVID-19 pandemic, an essay on the dangers of underage drinking and effects of alcoholism is acceptable in lieu of community service hours.
- 500-Word Essay satisfies 8-10 Hours
- 1,000-Word Essay satisfies 20 Hours