Volunteer Applications

The Town routinely needs volunteers to serve as members or alternates for the Planning and Zoning Commission, Board of Adjustments, and Economic Development Corporation. If you are available to serve, please consider completing and submitting the Board and Commission Application.

Currently, we need volunteers for:

  • Board of Adjustment Alternates
  • Planning & Zoning Alternates
  • Economic Development Corporation Board Members